Rainbow mountain tour of Palcoyo in one day, a tour with many of adventure and where you can enjoy beautiful landscapes and the beautiful colors of Palcoyo mountain. This circuit does not require much physical condition and you can do it easily.
Palcoyo Mountain Tour
Price: US$ 43.00 per person
Hours: 07:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Duration: 11 hours
Included Tour Palcoyo:
Pickup at the hotel
Oxygen ball and first aid kit
Drop off in Cusco’s downtown
Other expenses mentioned in the program.
What to bring: Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and hat and gloves to protect yourself from cold.
• Not suitable for pregnant people.
• Not suitable for people with heart problems.
• Preferable over 10 years old.
Itinerary Rainbow Mountain Palcoyo
Then you will have an explanation of the Guide, and you can take unforgettable photos to remember and visit the Palcoyo mountain. After visiting Palcoyo, we will return to our vehicle to move for 1 hour to the Checacupe bridge, a suspension bridge manufactured by the Quechuas to favor the connection of the Inca Empire. Then, we can have lunch and have a little rest, and continue our trip to the city of Cusco. End of the tour
Travel Safe During COVID-19
Our travel agency has all the Biosafety protocols and you can visit Machu Picchu and Cusco safely.
• Frequent temperature controls of all our staff. Guides / Travel Agents / Drivers / Receptionists.
• Temperature controls for tour participants upon arrival.
• Alcohol gel available for travelers and staff.
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles.
• Mask, Face shield required (Highly required).
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience.