Tour Humantay Lake in 1 Day: Magical and beautiful tour from the city of Cusco to the Humantay Lagoon, the tour is a full day, and is one of the main attractions of the Salkantay route. This tour offers an unforgettable trip with views of really beautiful landscapes. Meet the turquoise lagoon of Humantay in 1 day, you can make contact with nature in one of the most famous natural routes in the world.
Humantay Lake Tour
Price: US$ 40.00 per person
Hours: 04:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Duration: 15 hours
Included Tour Lake Humantay:
Pickup at the hotel
Entry ticket Humantay
Drop off in Cusco’s downtown
Other expenses mentioned in the program.
Trekking poles(US $ 7.00)
Horse (S/. 90)
What to bring: Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and hat and gloves to protect yourself from cold.
• Not suitable for pregnant people.
• Not suitable for people with heart problems.
• Preferable over 11 years old.
Itinerary Tour Humantay Lake
Our first visit will be to the town of Mollepata where we will have breakfast, then we will board the vehicle to the Soraypampa camp, at 3900 m altitude after a short rest, we will begin our journey towards Lake Humantay located at an altitude of 4,180 meters, the walk will be 1 hour and a half by the side of a steep hill to reach the Humantay lagoon. The route is not very tired.
In the humantay lagoon our destination the guide will proceed to give an explanation of the place and where you can take photos and appreciate this beautiful landscape. After appreciating this magical place we will return to our camp to have our lunch and to be able to observe beautiful landscapes and the snowy peaks and later we will return to the city of Cusco.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
Our travel agency has all the Biosafety protocols and you can visit Machu Picchu and Cusco safely.
• Frequent temperature controls of all our staff. Guides / Travel Agents / Drivers / Receptionists.
• Temperature controls for tour participants upon arrival.
• Alcohol gel available for travelers and staff.
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles.
• Mask, Face shield required (Highly required).
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience.