Private tour South Valley Cusco in half a day, with this tour you can visit the main tourist attractions of the South Valley: Archaeological Park of Tipon, the pre-Inca city of Pikillacta, the Andahuaylillas temple and the giant hand in Huaro.
South Valley Tour Cusco Private
Hours: 08:00 – 08:30 – 09:00 – 09:30 – 10:00 – 10:30
Places to visit: Tipon, Pikillacata, Giant Hand in Huaro and Andahuaylillas Temple
Pickup (Indicate address)
Mobility and Driver
Drop off (Indicate address)
Cusco Tourist Ticket
Entrance to the Andahuaylillas temple
Other services not mentioned.
What to bring: Light clothing, trekking shoes, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water, snack and cash soles for personal expenses.
• For this tour you need the partial Cusco tourist ticket that costs 70 soles, approximately 18 dollars. And you can buy it at the first tourist attraction to visit.
• Entrance to the temple of Andahuaylillas 15 soles, approximately 4 dollars.
South Valley Cusco Itinerary
00:00 At the agreed time we will pick you up at your Hotel / Airbnb to start the tour. We will have a trip to the South of the city of Cusco, to visit Tipon, Pikillacta, Giant Hand of Huaro and the Temple of Andahuaylillas. In each tourist attraction you will have a guided tour and you will be able to learn more about each tourist attraction. After visiting the southern valley of Cusco we will return to the city and drop you off at your respective hotel / airbnb.
Travel safe during COVID-19
Our travel agency has all the Biosafety protocols.
• Frequent temperature checks of all our staff. Guides / Travel Agents / Drivers / Receptionists.
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles.
• Face shield are required (Mandatory).
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience.