The sacred valley of the Incas, one of the main attractions of the city of Cusco, on this tour we will visit Pisac, the Pisac International market, the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo and finally the town of Chinchero.
Start Time: 7:15 Recommended. You can choose the Schedule.
Pick up from the Airport, Airbnb or Hotel
Mobility and Driver
Certified professional guide: Bilingual (Spanish / English)
Partial Tourist Ticket of Cusco (Valid for this Tour)
Buffet lunch at the TUNUPA restaurant in Urubamba
Drop off at your Hotel or Airbnb
Does not include:
Other services not mentioned in the program
• The price varies according to the number of people.
• Mobility will be provided according to the number of passengers. Auto, H1, Sprinter or Renault.
• This tour is modifiable, if you want to stay in Ollantaytambo to board the train to Aguas Calientes. It is accessible.
• If you already have the Cusco tourist ticket you must notify, so that the price is lower.
• If you do not want lunch, notify us so that the price is lower or if you want to go to another restaurant, tell us to take you and you will bear your expenses.
• You can add a visit to the Moray and Salinera de Maras platforms, you must previously indicate if you want to visit both places, since the price varies.