Get to know the mountain of the seven colors Vinicunca, or also known as the rainbow mountain, colored hill, hill of the 7 colors. This tour is magical and is one of the main tours in the city of Cusco. Visit the famous mountain of 7 colors located in the city of Cusco, it is advisable to have a good physical condition as it has a long duration of walking. The mountain of 7 colors is cataloged by the magazine NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC as one of the most beautiful places.
Mountain of the seven colors Tour
Price: US$ 30.00 per person
Hours: 04:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Duration: 15 hours
Included Tour Vinicunca:
Pickup at the hotel
Drop off in Cusco’s downtown
Other expenses mentioned in the program.
Trekking poles(US $ 7.00)
Horse (S/. 90)
What to bring: Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and hat and gloves to protect yourself from cold.
• Not suitable for pregnant people.
• Not suitable for people with heart problems.
• Preferable over 14 years old.
Itinerary Mountain of the Seven colors
Travel Safe During COVID-19
Our travel agency has all the Biosafety protocols and you can visit Machu Picchu and Cusco safely.
• Frequent temperature controls of all our staff. Guides / Travel Agents / Drivers / Receptionists.
• Temperature controls for tour participants upon arrival.
• Alcohol gel available for travelers and staff.
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles.
• Mask, Face shield required (Highly required).
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience.