Get to know the mountain of the seven colors Vinicunca, or also known as the rainbow mountain, colored hill, hill of the 7 colors. This tour is magical and is one of the main tours in the city of Cusco. Visit the famous mountain of 7 colors located in the city of Cusco, it is advisable to have a good physical condition as it has a long duration of walking. The mountain of 7 colors is cataloged by the magazine NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC as one of the most beautiful places.
Mountain of the seven colors Tour
Price: US$ 35.00 per person
Hours: 04:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. aprox
Duration: 14 hours
Included Tour Vinicunca:
Pickup at the hotel
Drop off in Cusco’s downtown
Other expenses mentioned in the program.
Horse (S/. 90)
What to bring: Warm clothing, waterproof clothing, trekking shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, snack, water, comfortable clothing and hat and gloves to protect yourself from cold.
• Not suitable for pregnant people.
• Not suitable for people with heart problems.
• Preferable over 10 years old.
Itinerary Mountain of the Seven colors
In the Mountain of 7 colors, we will have time to take pictures of this enigmatic place and the guide will give you an explanation of what is the origin of those colors on this unique mountain, you will also have your free time to have a great view and image of this place. After achieving our goal which is to visit the Mountain of 7 colors, we will return walking for 2 hours of descent, until we reach our camp for lunch, finally we will return to the city of Cusco, our arrival will be around 7:00 p.m.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
Our travel agency has all the Biosafety protocols and you can visit Machu Picchu and Cusco safely.
• Frequent temperature controls of all our staff. Guides / Travel Agents / Drivers / Receptionists.
• Temperature controls for tour participants upon arrival.
• Alcohol gel available for travelers and staff.
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles.
• Mask, Face shield required (Highly required).
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience.
Mountain 7 Colors