Huayna Picchu in 1 day from Cusco. Visit the Huayna Picchu mountain and the Inca city of Machu Picchu in 1 full day. The Huayna Picchu mountain is the preferred destination of many travelers, making it a tourist attraction that if or if you must visit when you arrive at Machu Picchu. In order to access Huayna Picchu you must book 3 months in advance since its tickets are limited per day. And from this 2022 you will be able to visit the Huayna Picchu mountain again and have an incredible view of Machu Picchu from the top. The Huayna Picchu mountain is ideal for lovers of trekking and adrenaline.
Huayna Picchu in 1 Day
Price: 370 Dollars
Duration: 18 hours
Departures: Every day
Cancellation: NO / All sales are final
Pickup at the hotel / Airbnb
Round trip private transfer: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
Expedition Tourist Train: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
Bus from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu
Certified professional guide (Private)
Drop off at your Hotel / Airbnb
Other services not mentioned in the program
• Passport / Visa
• Comfortable clothes.
• Trekking shoes.
• Rain poncho (Rainy Season).
• Sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
• Water and snacks.
Itinerary Huayna Picchu in 1 Day from Cusco
• 02:40 Pick up at your Hotel / AIrbnb / Hostel
• 02:45 Private transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station
• 04:30 Arrival to Ollantaytambo
• 04:40 You must show up at the Ollantaytambo train station
• 05:05 Expedition tourist train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
• 06:35 Arrival to Aguas Calientes
• 06:45 Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 07:20 Entrance to Huayna Picchu. The climb to Huayna Picchu is approximately 1 hour and a half, everything will depend on the physical condition of each person. (The visit to Huayna Picchu does not include a guide).
• 10:00 Private Guide in Machu Picchu for 2 hours. Our guide will give you information about Machu Picchu and you will visit the most important points of Machu Picchu.
• 13:00 Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• 17:50 You must show up at the Aguas Calientes train station
• 18:20 Expedition tourist train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• 20:05 Arrival in Ollantaytambo
• 20:06 Private transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
• 21:30 Arrival in Cusco and drop off at your Hotel / Airbnb / Hostel.
Important: The schedules may vary depending on the train ticket and entrance to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu. You will be informed once your reservation is made.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
Our travel agency has all the Biosafety protocols and you can visit Machu Picchu and Cusco safely.
• Frequent temperature controls of all our staff. Guides / Travel Agents / Drivers / Receptionists.
• Temperature controls for tour participants upon arrival.
• Alcohol gel available for travelers and staff.
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles.
• Mask, Face shield required (Highly required).
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience.