Travel package to Cusco and Puno in 7 days and 6 nights, know the main tourist attractions of the city of Cusco and Puno. This circuit is perfect because you can enjoy beautiful landscapes and know the main attraction of Cusco, the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
Cusco and Puno Itinerary 7D / 6N
Day 1: Welcome to Cusco
00:00 Pick up from the Airport and transfer to your Respective Hotel in Cusco.
This day you can take the opportunity to visit the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.
Day 2: City Tour Cusco
This day we will visit the main nearby attractions of the city of Cusco: the Temple of the Sun Qoricancha, the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
13:00 We will pick you up at your Hotel to start our tour this day.
13:45 We will visit first the Temple of the Sun Qoricancha, then the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and finally Tambomachay.
19:00 approx. At this time we will be returning to the city of Cusco.
Day 3: Sacred Valley of the Incas
7:00 We will pick you up at Your Hotel and begin our journey through the sacred valley of Cusco. Our first place to visit will be the Inca cemetery of Pisac. Here you will have a guided tour and then you can visit the place and take photos to remember.
Then we will travel to the town of Urubamba where you will have a buffet lunch at the TUNUPA restaurant.
Then our visit to the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo will continue where you will also have a guided tour and time to visit Ollantaytambo on your own.
This day’s tour for you will end in Ollantaytambo, since at night you will board the train from Ollantaytambo (19:05) to Aguas Calientes “Machu Picchu Town”.
In Aguas Calientes they will be waiting to take you to your respective accommodation. A travel agent will contact you to give you information for the next day, the visit to Machu Picchu.
Day 4: Machu Picchu
A day of great adventure awaits us.
• 7:00 Breakfast at the accommodation.
• 8:20 Consettur Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 9:00 Entrance to Machu Picchu and guided for 1 hour and a half. Then you will have time to visit Machu Picchu on your own and take photos to remember.
• 13:00 Bajada Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• 18:20 Expedition tourist train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• 20:00 Arrival in Ollantaytambo
• 20:10 Shared transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
• 21:30 approx Arrival in Cusco and Drop off in the center of Cusco
Important: The schedule of this day can vary, everything will depend on the entrance to Machu Picchu.
Day 5: Mountain 7 colors Vinicunca
Important: This day’s tour can be changed by Laguna Humantay or Salinera de Maras and Andenes de Moray.
If you choose the 7-color mountain tour or the Humantay Lagoon tour, the start of both excursions is: 4:30 hrs.
• 4:15 We will pick you up at your Hotel.
• 4:30 Our trip to the 7-color mountain will begin.
• 7:00 Breakfast, after breakfast our trip will continue, to the point of the walk. The walk lasts for 1 hour and a half approx, everything will depend on the physical condition of each person. In the mountains the guide will give us an explanation and you will also have time to visit the place on your own for 1 hour. Longer time can affect your health.
• 13:00 Lunch, after lunch we will return to the city of Cusco.
• 18:00 approx Arrival in Cusco and Drop off in the center of Cusco.
• 21:40 We will pick you up at your Hotel to take you to the land terminal of Cusco.
• 22:30 Inter-provincial bus trip from Cusco to Puno.
Day 6: Puno
• 6:00 Arrival to Puno.
• 6:05 A travel agent will be waiting to take you to the port of Puno and start the Tour.
• 7:00 Start of the Tour heading to the island of Uros (Lake Titicaca), after visiting the Island of the Uros we will go to the Island of Taquile, here you will have a lunch with typical food of the place. After visiting the Taquile Island we will return to the port of Puno (17:00 hrs approx), then we will take you to the land terminal.
• 22:30 Interprovincial Bus from Puno to Cusco.
Day 7: Return to Cusco
• 6:00 Arrival to Cusco
• 00:00 Transfer from your Hotel to the Cusco Airport.
Includes Cusco and Puno 7D / 6N:
• 3 nights accommodation in Cusco
• 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
• All tickets are included, you will not pay any additional tickets
• Bilingual Guide for each Tour
• Pick up and transfer from the Airport – Hotel – Airport
• Shared transfers for each tour
• Tourist train expedition Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
• Breakfast (Day 2, Day 4, Day 5)
• Lunch (Day 3, Day 5, Day 6)
• Motor Boat (Day 6)
• Interprovincial bus from Cusco – Puno – Cusco
• This tour can be modified. If you have more days or fewer days we can adapt it according to your available days.
• If you want to change a package tour it can be done.
• If you want this tour to be private, contact us.
• You can add Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain.
• Request your budget!