Visit Machu Picchu with Machu Picchu Mountain in 1 Day. This circuit is perfect because you will visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain in just 1 day. The Machu Picchu mountain is the preferred destination for domestic and foreign tourists. Meet the Machu Picchu Mountain and live a magical and unforgettable adventure.
Machu Picchu with Machu Picchu Mountain
Price: US $ 340.00 per person.
Duration: 1 Day
Pickup at the hotel
Private tourist transport: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
Train Tourist Expedition: Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu town (Aguas Calientes) – Ollantaytambo.
Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
Guide in Machu Picchu (Archaeological zone)
Entrance ticket to Mountain Machu Picchu with Machu Picchu (1 ticket only)
Drop off in the center of Cusco
Other services not mentioned.
What to bring
• Comfortable clothes.
• Comfortable shoes.
• Rain poncho.
• Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
• Water and Snacks.
Itinerary Machu Picchu with Machu Picchu Mountain
• 3:35 to 4:00 We will pick up all the passengers.
• 4:00 Trip by car / van shared from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
• 6:10 Expedition tourist train from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
• 7:50 Arrival in Aguas Calientes
• 8:00 Bus ride from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 8:35 Entrance to Machu Picchu
• From 9:00 to 10:00 Entrance to the Machu Picchu Mountain. The climb lasts 1 hour and a half.
• 12:00 You can visit Machu Picchu on your own.
• 14:00 Bus ride from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
• 18:10 Expedition tourist train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• 20:05 Arrival in Ollantaytambo and transfer by car / van shared from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
• 21:40 Arrival in Cusco and drop off in the center of Cusco.
Important: The schedules may vary, everything depends on the train ticket and entrance to Machu Picchu.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
Our travel agency has all the Biosafety protocols and you can visit Machu Picchu and Cusco safely.
• Frequent temperature controls of all our staff. Guides / Travel Agents / Drivers / Receptionists.
• Temperature controls for tour participants upon arrival.
• Alcohol gel available for travelers and staff.
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles.
• Mask, Face shield required (Highly required).
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience.