Visit Machu Picchu with Machu Picchu Mountain in 1 Day. This circuit is perfect because you will visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain in just 1 day. The Machu Picchu mountain is the preferred destination for domestic and foreign tourists. Meet the Machu Picchu Mountain and live a magical and unforgettable adventure.
Machu Picchu with Machu Picchu Mountain
Price: US $ 310.00 per person.
Duration: 1 Day
Pickup at the hotel
Shared tourist transport: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
Train Tourist Expedition: Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu town (Aguas Calientes) – Ollantaytambo.
Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
Entrance ticket to Mountain Machu Picchu
Drop off in the center of Cusco
Other services not mentioned.
What to bring
• Comfortable clothes.
• Comfortable shoes.
• Rain poncho.
• Cap to protect yourself from the sun.
• Water and Snacks.
Itinerary Machu Picchu with Machu Picchu Mountain
• 3:35 to 4:00 We will pick up all the passengers.
• 4:00 Trip by car / van shared from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
• 6:10 Expedition tourist train from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
• 7:50 Arrival in Aguas Calientes
• 8:00 Bus ride from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 8:35 Entrance to Machu Picchu
• From 9:00 to 10:00 Entrance to the Machu Picchu Mountain. The climb lasts 1 hour and a half.
• 12:00 You can visit Machu Picchu on your own.
• 14:00 Bus ride from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
• 18:10 Expedition tourist train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
• 20:05 Arrival in Ollantaytambo and transfer by car / van shared from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
• 21:40 Arrival in Cusco and drop off in the center of Cusco.
Important: The schedules may vary, everything depends on the train ticket and entrance to Machu Picchu.
Travel Safe During COVID-19
Our travel agency has all the Biosafety protocols and you can visit Machu Picchu and Cusco safely.
• Frequent temperature controls of all our staff. Guides / Travel Agents / Drivers / Receptionists.
• Temperature controls for tour participants upon arrival.
• Alcohol gel available for travelers and staff.
• Frequent disinfection of transport vehicles.
• Mask, Face shield required (Highly required).
• Social distancing is required throughout the experience.