Shuttle from Cusco Airport to Train Station of San Pedro, Poroy, Urubamba or Ollantaytambo. MountainPalcoyo.com offers the service of transfer from Cusco Airport to the respective train station in a safe and comfortable way. Here the details and transfer schedules from Cusco airport to train station:
• Cusco Airport to San Pedro Train Station: 20 minutes
• Cusco Airport to Poroy Train Station: 50 minutes
• Cusco Airport to Urubamba Train Station: 1 hour and 20 minutes
• Cusco Airport to Ollantaytambo Train Station: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Important: The schedules may vary depending on the traffic in the city, so it is best to always be 1 hour before at the train station, so you should plan your travel itinerary well. If you need help to build your travel itinerary, just contact us and we will help you quickly.
Airport Transfer Services to Train Station
|Mobility Type + Driver||AUTO||H1 / VAN|
|Number of Passengers||Maximum 2 people||Maximum 8 people|
|We offer the transfer service from Cusco Airport to::|
|Cusco – San Pedro (Train Station)||8 USD||15 USD|
|San Pedro (Train Station) – Cusco||8 USD||15 USD|
|Cusco – Poroy (Train Station)||20 USD||30 USD|
|Poroy (Train Station) – Cusco||20 USD||30 USD|
|Cusco – Ollantaytambo (Train Station)||40 USD||65 USD|
|Ollantaytambo (Train Station) – Cusco||40 USD||65 USD|
|Cusco a Urubamba (Train Station)||45 USD||60 USD|
|Urubamba (Train Station) – Cusco||45 USD||60 USD|
If you want another transfer service from Cusco Airport or from your accommodation in Cusco, just contact us and we will answer your request as soon as possible.
Recommendations to board the train:
• You must be half an hour before at the train station, if you arrive minutes later you will lose your train.
• It is advisable to carry little luggage, the train does not allow you to carry a lot of luggage. If you want to carry luggage you must request it 48 hours in advance, otherwise you will not be allowed to upload your luggage to the train.
• If you did not have time to apply, at the train station you can let. Every station has a luggage keeper.
• You can change the train schedule by requesting several hours in advance and according to availability, remember that the price varies according to the train schedules and type.